martes, 19 de octubre de 2010

THE TOWN WHERE I LIVE

The town where I live is Ribes de Freser (Ripollès). I'ts very small.
There are 2000 inhabitants approximately...
Ribes isn't a town dangerous because there aren't a lot of people.
The weather is change all the time, but the normal climate of Ribes is cold.
There aren't a lot of shops. The majority are shops of food. The other are clothes shops, supermarket Condis, library, bookshops...
Is a little village, but there are very bars, Catalunya, El Freser, Núria...
It's not famous but someone people knows it to go to Vall de Núria, because they catch the train in this town. Also Ribes is a bit famous because there are Aigües de Ribes.
In summer and the weekends all the people of Barcelona came to Ribes. You can meet a new people and this is the best thing of my town for me. Also Ribes it's a very nice village of mountain and is very beautiful.
I don't like living in Ribes, because it's very boring. The people of little village are very corset and fault-finder and I hate this... I would like live in a very big town or a city, for example Barcelona, because it's not bored and the people are very friendly.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario