martes, 2 de noviembre de 2010

MY BEST HOLIDAY

My best holidays of my life are in Brazil.
I went to Brazil the last summer with my cousins. We get there by plane, first we go to Barcelona-Madrid on train and in Madrid we catch the plane to Río de Janeiro. 
The trip is very long, about 10 hours!
We were there for 9 days.
We stayed in a big hotel next to the beach. 
We visited the city of Río de Janeiro and São Paulo too. The most interesting things of visite are the beaches Copacabana and Ipanema, the statue Cristo Redentor (Christ the Redeemer), the stadium Maracaña and the Tijuca Forest.  
In this city I bought an earrings and souvenirs for my friends, for example postcards, t-shirts...
We saw a lot of things in Río and São Paulo but we enjoyed the beach very much, is the best. We love the sun, the beach, the pool...
The people of Brazil are really friendly! I think Brazilian people are very excited but this is good, they are very happy all the time.
The weather are very hot and sunny, it's perfect because is for all the year!
I recommend it because it's a trip funny and beautiful, Brazil in general is great. On enjoy a lot!
I think Brazil it's a country very interesting and this holidays are unforgettables. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario